Thursday, October 7, 2010

James Lecky: Fiction

The world being what it is and the internet being what it is, things sometimes get lost - links get broken, copyright expires and other such things.


That being the case, I have put together a companion blog to Tales From the Computerbank to rescue some of my older (and not so older) fiction from limbo, for anyone who cares to read them.


There are a few stories on there at the moment and I hope to add to it as time passes, mostly with stories published in the UK small press in the 1990's: as and when I can find them and retype (possibly even re-write!) them.


In the meantime, if you're interested, here it is:

3 comments:

  1. Many of my friends are publishing their out of print books, novellas and short stories on Amazon and other e-reading devices. And many are seeing a big payout from that. Just a thought, I'll head over to your new site.

    Halloween party sign up starts Thursday, Oct. 7...swing by for the invite.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James, if you've lost the text to "Stealing Utopia" published in Zest #4 in '98 I can probably dig it out.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, yes, that would be wonderful (it's one of those stories that has kinda gotten 'mislaid' over the years)

    ReplyDelete